Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LimeSurvey

Name: LimeSurvey
What is it?  LimeSurvey is a free open source online survey tool, that allows you to create and share surveys.  It is supposed to be extremely user-friendly, and is the Google top choice for free survey web page.
I could not figure out how to make a survey.  I tried everything, I signed up for a free account, thinking it would allow me to do it then.  There was software you could download, but my computer would not let me download it, and I was on a school computer.—I even called a friend over to have her try, and she couldn't either.  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.—I looked around the website for about 15 mins, and left frustrated.
Instead, I prefer to simply use the blogspot gadget of a survey-much easier, and as a teacher it would be better to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment